ALLTEMP Refractory Paper - 63-48002
Click to enlarge
1/8" × 2' x 50' roll.
• Commercial grade, low cost, high strength paper.
• Made from combination of ceramic fiber, inert fillers and fiberglass.
• For use up to 704°C (1300°F).
• Low shrinkage, good dielectric properties.
• Contains 6% organic binder for increased handling strength.
• Uniform structure assures equal thermal conductivity throughout and provides a smooth surface - ideal for gasketing applications.
• Easy to handle and can be cut, wrapped and rolled to fit nearly any configuration.
Make on the spot gaskets:
• Draft hoods
• Burner pouches
• Mounting flanges
• Cover gaskets and plates.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: